Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Petitboeuf

Default Excel spreadsheets with data, Powerpoint charts... and VBA!

Hiya Experts!

I have some reports to run monthly. The data is in dumped in Excel
where I can do all the required formatting automatically etc.

I then want to have some charts drawn from the data in Powerpoint. The
caviat is that I want to use the powerpoint charting facilities, not
excel as it looks better for some charts...

Having read through quite a few forums I have found how to export Excel
Charts to Powerpoint (be it embeded ones or not) but I have not seen
anything that would do...

... copy Excel data, go to Powerpoint presentation, open chart, open
datasheet, paste Excel data, et voila! beautiful chart!

Thanks for the help in advance!

--
Petitboeuf
Petitboeuf's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=10602

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Petitboeuf

Nobody?

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease! :)

Or could anybody tell me what the object name of the Powerpoint
datasheet is? I might be able with my very limited VBA competencies to
do something with that ;)

Thanks!