Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Gray

Default Huge increase in file size

Hi,

I've got a spreadsheet that's about 500K in total.

I've got another spreadsheet that is far smaller, but uses links from
the larger one.

The smaller spreadsheet is almost 11MB in size. I imagine this much be
something to do with the links. Is there anything I can do to
drastically reduce the file size?

Is there a simple way to kind of make the spreadsheet "forget" the
links and literally use the data that's in the cells?

Thanks,

Graeme

--
Gray
Gray's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=20182

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi
You can copy the range in situ and then Paste Special/Values to clear the
formulas and links and leave just the values.

Andy.