Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
mdowell

Default When I copy cells in Excel they go to my printer. How can i stop .

IWhen i highlight cells and then copy them with iether Richt ClickCopy or
Crtl+C the highlighted cells print out on my printer. How can I stop this.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dave Peterson

Does this happen in other applications, too?

'Cause it doesn't sound like something excel does on its own.

If it does, I'd look for some kind of utility--maybe it came with the printer,
maybe it came with the keyboard, or maybe you got it off the web?????

If it only happens in excel, I'd try this:

Close excel
windows start button|Run
excel /safe

Test it out.

If it doesn't happen then, then I'd start looking for "helpful" addins.

Chip Pearson has some notes on how to diagnose startup errors:

And Jan Karel Pieterse has more notes:
http://www.jkp-ads.com/Articles/StartupProblems.asp

--

Dave Peterson