Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Nikki Q

Default problems with dates

I want to change the dates on my spread sheet so that the most current date
always is on the top of my list. Is this possible?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bob Phillips

Sort it descending, DataSort

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

(replace xxxx in email address with googlemail if mailing direct)

"Nikki Q" wrote in message
I want to change the dates on my spread sheet so that the most current

date
always is on the top of my list. Is this possible?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
mrice

Sort the date column into ascending order?

--
mrice

Research Scientist with many years of spreadsheet development experience
mrice's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=10931
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=545216

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Nikki Q

is there anyway to have it automaticaly do it or will I have to continue to
do it everytime i add more info to my spreadsheet?

"Nikki Q" wrote in message
I want to change the dates on my spread sheet so that the most current

date
always is on the top of my list. Is this possible?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bob Phillips

You could do it by event code

On Error GoTo ws_exit:
Application.EnableEvents = False
Columns(3).Sort key1:=Range("C2").Value, _
order1:=xlDescending, _
header:=xlYes

ws_exit:
Application.EnableEvents = True