Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
dand06

Default Merging errors

All,
Having some issues merging shared workbooks back into the original. I
get the two errors below (see images). Now, I *know* it's not a
resources issue (I've got a decent setup and I'm only merging one
simple workbook to the original) like the error suggests, and I'm
wondering if anyone's seen anything like this before (and resolved
it).

Oh, and there -is- info that has changed (contrary to the second
error).

thanks!
Dan

|Filename: err2.JPG |