Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
aussiemike

Default Changing row content with single cell click

I have four cells across the top of a row.
Green, blue, red, yellow.
I have a column of ten cells just under the top row.
I am trying to work it that when I click the green cell at the top I
getone set of figures and when I click the red cell I get another.
Can anyone point me in the right direction.
Regards
Aussiemike

--
aussiemike
aussiemike's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=34653

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dav

You will have to give us a little more information, it can be done with
macros, data validation (if you choose the colour from a drop down
list), but depends on the data you wish to return, and if the data will
be added to in future or is always the same information

Regards

Dav

--
Dav
Dav's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=27107

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
aussiemike

Thanks Dav,
The date i wish to appear will remain the same.
What it is is a golf program and I wish that anyone playing from the
green tees sees the meters for each hole.
If you are playing from the white tees then you click the white cell
and you see the didstances from that tee.
For space purposes I wish the data to appear in the same column. The
dat will not change.