Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Claudia

Default What happened to the sum/count/average calculator at the bottom?

When I've used Excel on other computers, I've often found the calculator at
the lower right bottom of the screen helpful. If I highlight a range of
cells, this "calculator" will say SUM = 245, for example. It can be changed
to give max, min, average, count, and count nums. My current Excel setup
does not have this feature. Does anyone know how to add it?

Thanks!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dave Peterson

Maybe you're not showing the statusbar?

Tools|Options|view tab|check statusbar

And you'll have to select at least a couple of non-empty cells.

--

Dave Peterson
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Claudia

Default What happened to the sum/count/average calculator at the botto

Thanks! That's just what I was looking for!