Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default create sheet to summarise invoices on other worksheets

Hi

I have one file containing multiple worksheets. Each worksheet contains
one invoice and I want to create a separate worksheet that pulls
details such as inv number, date, net, vat and total from all the other
sheets. Each invoice layout is exactly the same.

I have created one row in the summary worksheet containing all the info
I need from the first invoice worksheet. Is there a way that I can copy
and paste that row but get it to increment to the next worksheet each
time?

Sorry I may be way off here - if anyone can give any help or make
alternative suggestions I'd be really grateful!

Thanks

Liz

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Peo Sjoblom

Do you have any system in naming these sheets like default Sheet1, Sheet2 etc
or invoice1, invoice2? If so it's possible using formulas if not you would
need VBA

Regards,

Peo Sjoblom

Regards,