Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Capsaisin

Default Auto insert new row after current row filled in

HI

I am creating a workbook that has a column for the name of the bill, a colum
for the ammount of the bill, and at the bottom of the ammount colum, a total.

I would like it to be so that every time i fill in the last row before the
total, a new row is generated so that i dont have to keep doing it manually.

for example:

electric 10
phone 21
cell 13
44
becomes

electric 10
phone 21
cell 13

44

Thank you

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Don Guillett

right click sheet tabview codeinsert thisSAVE. Now when you put a number
in col B above Total in col A the row will be inserted and your cursor will
goto col A on the inserted row.

If Target.Column < 2 Then Exit Sub
If Cells(Target.Row, 2).Offset(1, -1) = "Total" Then
Rows(Target.Row + 1).Insert
Cells(Target.Row + 1, 1).Select

Don Guillett
SalesAid Software