Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
beatrice25

Default user input decides cell copy range

Ciao,
can anybody please help me.
I want to copy using a macro.
I want to copy a range of cells specified from user input (say
specified in cells a1 & b1) information in some other cells on the
sheet. I want the specified range of cells to copy to a template sheet
in exactly the same position.
Then I want the macro to go back to the previous sheet and then after
reading another cell in the user input information (say c1) which
specifies which sheet to go to next. The macro will then use the new
A1&b1 on that next sheet to know which cells to copy.

Can I just use some formulas for this or does a macro do this better

Grazie

Beatrice

--
beatrice25