Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
hutchie

Default Macro to launch web page

Is it possible to have a macro that will launch a certain web site in
internet explorer and then copy the data from that page and paste it
into excel?

Thanks

--
hutchie
hutchie's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=34527

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
hutchie

Anyone got any ideas?

--
hutchie
hutchie's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=34527
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=542887

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dominic LeVasseur

hutchie,

If the data you are pasting is from a table on the webpage, you can use Web
Query under Data:Get External Data:New Web Query.

HTH

"hutchie" wrote:

Anyone got any ideas?