Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Oldjay

Default Unhiding worksheets

I have a workbook with several "well" hidden worksheets.
They don't appear in the project explorer or on the toolbar menu
Someone in the group gave the following marco to unhide them

Sub Macro1()
For Each Sheet In Sheets
On Error Resume Next
Sheet.Visible = True
Next
End Sub

It gives the following error
"can't find project or library" and hi-lights the first "sheet"

oldjay

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Oldjay

This only shows the regular hidden sheets

"James Hamilton" wrote:

FORMAT - SHEET - UNHIDE

"Oldjay" wrote:

I have a workbook with several "well" hidden worksheets.
They don't appear in the project explorer or on the toolbar menu
Someone in the group gave the following marco to unhide them

Sub Macro1()
For Each Sheet In Sheets
On Error Resume Next
Sheet.Visible = True
Next
End Sub

It gives the following error
"can't find project or library" and hi-lights the first "sheet"

oldjay

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Oldjay

I can't find a reference "look for missing". I also "browed" the references

"Don Guillett" wrote:

goto the vb editortoolsreferenceslook for missing

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"Oldjay" wrote in message
I have a workbook with several "well" hidden worksheets.
They don't appear in the project explorer or on the toolbar menu
Someone in the group gave the following marco to unhide them

Sub Macro1()
For Each Sheet In Sheets
On Error Resume Next
Sheet.Visible = True
Next
End Sub

It gives the following error
"can't find project or library" and hi-lights the first "sheet"

oldjay

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dave Peterson

Don wanted you to click on Tools|references
and look for a missing reference.

If you have a reference marked as missing, then uncheck it and try your code
once more.

"Oldjay" wrote in message
I have a workbook with several "well" hidden worksheets.
They don't appear in the project explorer or on the toolbar menu
Someone in the group gave the following marco to unhide them

Sub Macro1()
For Each Sheet In Sheets
On Error Resume Next
Sheet.Visible = True
Next
End Sub

It gives the following error
"can't find project or library" and hi-lights the first "sheet"

oldjay

--

Dave Peterson
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Oldjay

I don't see anything that says "missing reference", Please give me a more
detailed instruction
Thanks

"Oldjay" wrote in message
I have a workbook with several "well" hidden worksheets.
They don't appear in the project explorer or on the toolbar menu
Someone in the group gave the following marco to unhide them

Sub Macro1()
For Each Sheet In Sheets
On Error Resume Next
Sheet.Visible = True
Next
End Sub

It gives the following error
"can't find project or library" and hi-lights the first "sheet"

oldjay

--

Dave Peterson

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Saruman

In Excel, go to Tools, Macros, Visual Basic Editor

In the properties window, there is a Visible Property with 3 settings:

Visible, Hidden and Very Hidden.

The very hidden CANNOT be unhidden from just inside Excel, you have to use
the Visual Basic Editor

Saruman

---------
All Outgoing Mail Checked With Norton Antivirus 2003
---------