-   -   right click menu shortcut changed from 2002 to 2003 (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/88846-right-click-menu-shortcut-changed-2002-2003-a.html)

furia

right click menu shortcut changed from 2002 to 2003

Now the right click menu shortcut has the option 'Add variable inspetion'.
The problem is that in Brazilian portuguese version of Excel, the text is
written "Adicionar inspeção de variáveis" and the shortcut is letter A (the
first A is underlined). This new shortcut conlicts with 'Paste Special...'
shortcut (letter A again for "Colar especial..."), which breaks usability
with prior versions of Excel in a very frequently used Excel functionality!!!
Now I have to click [ENTER] after clicking "A" on the right click menu to do
the .
As there is no way to change the right click menu commands we have lack of
productivity on Excel 2003!!!

I suggest (easy) this fix for Excel 2003 SP3 (or later) Brazilian Portuguese:
Change the new shortcut from A to V (for Varaible)!

And I suggest this for a future version of Excel:
Allow to change right click menu commands.

Thanks.

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

[email protected]

right click menu shortcut changed from 2002 to 2003

You can try this EnergyKey
http://www30.webSamba.com/SmartStudio
This may be help you.
Now I always use EnergyKey, it helps me so much in my work.

furia

right click menu shortcut changed from 2002 to 2003

Thanks. It seems to be a great utility!

However this is a BUG on Excel 2003 (which was not under previous versions)
and should be fixed by Microsoft on a ServicePack and/or a future version.

Furia.