Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bertie

Default hyperlink from Excel to a Word bookmark

How can I insert a hyperlink in Excel which links to a particular bookmark in
a Word document?
--
Bertie C
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bertie

I seem to have answered my own question. I created the bookmark in the Word
document, then highlighted it and Copy, then selected the cell in Excel,
Paste Special, Hyperlink - and it all seems fine.
--
Bertie C

"Bertie" wrote:

How can I insert a hyperlink in Excel which links to a particular bookmark in
a Word document?
--
Bertie C

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dave Peterson

Another option:

If you insert a bookmark in your MSWord file:

Both of these worked ok for me:

(Insert|hyperlink style)
C:\MY DOCUMENTS\WORD\MyDoc.DOC#bkmk01
Or
=hyperlink() style:
=hyperlink("C:\MY DOCUMENTS\WORD\MyDoc.DOC#bkmk01")