Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
tikchye_oldLearner57

Default Excel page setup Sheet Print Cells Error As...

hi community

can anyone kindly let me know what is the usage of the "Cells Error As..."
in the Print dialog box at the Sheet Tab all about ?...when I clicked the
droplist, it shows me few option to select, such as "blank", " --- " ,
"N/A""...and "displayed" as the default setting.

Thanks for the helping :)
--
oldLearner57
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Tim M

I've never used that feature but I would assume that it will print anything
from the drop down list in in place of a cell error when printing. (For
example if you had a divide by zero error or other error from formulas and
you set it to 'displayed' it will print the error as shown in the cell, if
you set it to blank it will print a blank, if you set it to N/A it will print
N/A's in the cells with errors.

"tikchye_oldLearner57" wrote:

hi community

can anyone kindly let me know what is the usage of the "Cells Error As..."
in the Print dialog box at the Sheet Tab all about ?...when I clicked the
droplist, it shows me few option to select, such as "blank", " --- " ,
"N/A""...and "displayed" as the default setting.

Thanks for the helping :)
--
oldLearner57

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
tikchye_oldLearner57

hello Tim M

thanks for the info and yes!, you correct, it will print out accordingly to
user selection :)

thanks again
--
oldLearner57