Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Count filled colour in cell in given range

Hi

I have filled in some cells with different colours, using the fill tool
Red
Blue
Green

I need a formula which will calculate each Red cell in a given range?
I need a formula which will calculate each Blue cell in a given range?
I need a formula which will calculate each Green cell in a given range?

Again the range I need will be two different ranges. E.g A1:B5 and
D1:D5

I look forward to your response

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bob Phillips

See http://www.xldynamic.com/source/xld.ColourCounter.html for a working
solution

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi

I have filled in some cells with different colours, using the fill tool
Red
Blue
Green

I need a formula which will calculate each Red cell in a given range?
I need a formula which will calculate each Blue cell in a given range?
I need a formula which will calculate each Green cell in a given range?

Again the range I need will be two different ranges. E.g A1:B5 and
D1:D5

I look forward to your response

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Norman Jones