Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Mdlee

Default Limiting Characters In Rows

How do you format a column so that It only has a limited amount of
characters. Some rows in my column have over 40 characters which is
the limit. I need to cut off the characters at 40 for the complete
column. I have thousands of rows and I don't want to do this manually.

Thanks for the help!

Michael Lee

--
Mdlee