Bill

Default Two Versions

Hello,
Is it possible and easy to have two versions of Excel on the same PC? If so,
how?

Thanks.

Bill

Ron de Bruin

Hi Bill

This is no problem.

See this KB

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"Bill" wrote in message ...
Hello,
Is it possible and easy to have two versions of Excel on the same PC? If so, how?

Thanks.

Bill

Harald Staff

Hi Bill

Sure. This one has six Excel versions running, sometimes simoultanously.

Install chronologically, oldest first, each version in a separate folder,
and say NO to all (I mean ALL) Replace and Overwrite prompts during
installations.

However, you may have trouble with different language versions of the same
vintage. Spanish Excel XP and american Excel XP on the same partition should
cause problems, don't try.

HTH. Best wishes Harald

"Bill" skrev i melding