Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Roxanne M

Default Change location of auto saved back up copy of shared workbook?

We have a shared workbook here and are finding that someone is accessing the
back up rather than the orginial doc and it is creating problems. We have
set the auto save but would like to change the default location or password
protect the back up copy only.

On an aside, we have forgotten how to set the auto save, so a reminder on
that would be great too. Thanks, Roxanne