Junior Member

Unhappy Automation Error

I have a process which generates Excel reports and formats them (well when it works it will). All goes well until i get to the following bit of code

With xlObj.worksheets(1).cells(1, 1)
.Copy
.PasteSpecial PASTE:=xlValues, Operation:=xlNone, SkipBlanks:=False, Transpose:=False
.Font.size = 14
.Font.ColorIndex = 5
.Font.Bold = True
End With

at which point I get Automation Error. The server threw an exception.

Any Ideas on what this means and how to overcome it?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Jim Rech

Default Automation Error

You'd want to have dots starting every line of code:

..Copy
etc.

--
Jim