Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Duane

Default Loading spreadsheet into Excel 2000, Excel is blank with no worksh

I had to use Error Check to fix a bad sector on my hard drive. Now I have a
3.2 meg Excel file that when I load it, leaves Excel blank. Not even the
standard 3 worksheets. If I open the spreadsheet with Word, I can see some
of my data, mostly squares.

How can I get Excel to recognize my spreadsheet?

Thanks in advance for any answers.