Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
adave

Default Personal.xls

All of a suddent, personal.xls in my Office 2003 Professional has stopped
folder option, but it doesn't work. I also repaired office installation but
it doesn't work. Anyhelp is appreciated.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dave Peterson

xl2002+ has the abililty to quarantine what it thinks are bad workbooks.

They can keep track of them so that it doesn't even try to open them.

If you look under Help|About MS Excel, you'll see a button called: "Disabled
Items...".

Check under there to see if it's marked not to open. You can enable it there,
too.

If the workbook is really bad, you may want to delete that copy and put a copy
of your backup version into your XLStart folder.

(If you don't have a backup, take the time now and create one.)

--

Dave Peterson