Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
OutofmyLeague

Default migrating check boxes in Excel 2002?

when I switch to the print preview page, the check boxes I've placed move to
another location(2 columns left). How do I keep them in the location I want?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dave Peterson

xl2002???

Controls move to the left of the worksheet in Microsoft Excel 2002

But Jim Rech recently posted this:
This article is now obsolete. Since the 10/12/2004 security patch
there is no need to get a hotfix (although this article does not directly
mention this fix, it's in there).

But Myrna Larson (and others) posted that it didn't work for her in all her
workbooks.

--

Dave Peterson