Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
shirley_kee

Default Macro Run-time error

I have created a user form for data entry. When my users open the excel
file which contains macro, 2 errors will occur

1. *"Run-time error '1004': Document not saved.* (This error is under
Microsoft Visual basic)

*2. An unexpected error has occured. AutoRecover has been disabled for
this session of Excel.* (This error is under Excel)

U r g e n t ! ! !

--
shirley_kee
shirley_kee's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=30384

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Chip Pearson

Post the code that is causing the error and indicate which line
of code causes the error.

"shirley_kee"
wrote
in message

I have created a user form for data entry. When my users open
the excel
file which contains macro, 2 errors will occur

1. *"Run-time error '1004': Document not saved.* (This error is
under
Microsoft Visual basic)

*2. An unexpected error has occured. AutoRecover has been
disabled for
this session of Excel.* (This error is under Excel)

U r g e n t ! ! !

--
shirley_kee
shirley_kee's Profile: