Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
RJMAT

Default PivotTable Question

Hello and good morning.

I have created a pivot table where the row contains Dept and Name and the
columns contain 0% Sal, 3% Sal, & 5% Sal. Since I have name in my row, there
are many names that are Zero's for all of the column headings (due to
allocations).

How do streamline the data to show only the values in the column greater
than zero?

I appreciate any help on this.
Rich