Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Harrison_05

Default How do I copy a formula with increasing worksheet numbers

My worksheets are numbered 1 - 25.

my formula is: =IF(B$3='1'!$E$6,1,0). I want to copy this formalu into the
next column and have the worksheet name automatically change from 1 to 2.
Is this possible?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Biff

Hi!

Try this:

=IF(B$3=INDIRECT("'"&COLUMNS($A:A)&"'!E6"),1,0)

Biff

"Harrison_05" wrote in message
My worksheets are numbered 1 - 25.

my formula is: =IF(B$3='1'!$E$6,1,0). I want to copy this formalu into
the
next column and have the worksheet name automatically change from 1 to 2.
Is this possible?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Harrison_05

Thanks Biff - don't understand how it works but it does! Will have to
research the INDIRECT command.

Harrison_05