Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
John

Default Help Check Boxes

I need to have a check box next to a question. If it is Checked it will
unhide some cells. If it is then unchecked, it hides the cells again.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
jordun

Hi John

you can't hide or unhide cells. You can hide/unhide rows or columns.
You can hide the content of a cell appliying some format like a black
background. This requires some event programming attached to the
control (the check box).

--
jordun

jordun's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=33118
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=537496

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
John

Sorry. I would like to hide the entire Row. So this is what i am trying to
do. I have a title in Row 4. All the information that relates to that title
is in rows 5-10. The check box is located next to the title in row 4. If
that is checked, i would like to show rows 5-10. If it is then unchecked
then everything gets hidden