Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
v-jo58

Default Change rows into columns, 90 degree shift

I need to rotate the data in my spreadsheet by 90 degrees, changing my
columns into rows. Is there any way Exel can do this for me, or do I have to
do it manually?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Chip Pearson

Select your data and Copy it. Then select a cell not in the
original selection. Go to the Edit menu and choose Paste Special
and choose the Transpose option.

"v-jo58" wrote in message
I need to rotate the data in my spreadsheet by 90 degrees,
changing my
columns into rows. Is there any way Exel can do this for me,
or do I have to
do it manually?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
sasquatch

Copy your data, then go to paste special. Check the transpose box and paste.

"v-jo58" wrote:

I need to rotate the data in my spreadsheet by 90 degrees, changing my
columns into rows. Is there any way Exel can do this for me, or do I have to
do it manually?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
v-jo58

Thanks for your help. I thought you'd solved my problem, but when I
transpose my data it gives me a mirror image. Is there a way to choose how
the data is transposed? I really need to rotate the whole spreadsheet 90
degrees clockwise.
Thanks again for respondig!