Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
chartasap

Default excel template

hi,

how can i clear the recently used template list that comes up when file --
new is selected in MS Excel?

Thank you!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bill Kuunders

<tools< options< general
uncheck recently used files list

--
Greetings from New Zealand
Bill K
"chartasap" wrote in message
hi,

how can i clear the recently used template list that comes up when
file --
new is selected in MS Excel?

Thank you!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bill Kuunders

this time.......
apologies

go to
http://support.microsoft.com/default...63&sd=tech#top

for a detailed microsoft tech net article

--
Greetings from New Zealand
Bill K