Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
gailann

Default Custom Views

I have a spreadsheet that I want to hide some rows or columns, and call
that a custom view. Then I want to go back to the original. How do I
go from the custom view back to the main (original) view?

--
gailann
gailann's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=30798

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Birmangirl

Perhaps this is a bit late to be of help to you, but others might find it
helpful:

Before you hide any columns etc, Add a Custom View and name it something
like "View All".
Then hide your columns, and Add another Custom View.
This way, you can always quickly return to seeing everything by showing your
"View All" view.

HTH
Amanda