Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Ron de Bruin

Default Data from many files to 1 file

Start here Kevin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/copy3.htm

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"Kevin" wrote in message ...
I need to pull bits of data from 100+ individual Excel files and place them
all into 1, flat file in order to be uploaded into a database. The
individual files have information like first and last names and evaluation
scores for different categories. So, for example, I need to pull just the
names from all the files and place them into 1 name column in the 1 flat
file, and then I'll have columns for each evaluation category and do the same.

Is there a way I can do this?