Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
CharlG

Default linking multiple excel files to a master

I use excel as a time sheet for my staff, and as well as in putting the time
they spend doing different tasks in a day, i also have them put in words
about exactly what they've done (in another column). This is regualarly
checked but only handed in once a month. Then I cut and paste all of these
percentages and sentences into a monthly report that shows basically what
we've acheived each month. It is a painful job cutting and pasting eight
individual files into one group report, and i'd like to be able to set up the
excel files so that they automatically update my file, is this possible with
linking?? If it is possible, How can i do this?