Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
NickG

Default Variable Transposing

I hope there is a solution to this...

Basically I am looking to convert a database from the format below into
a 'horizontal' Excel database.

Only problem being I want each row to contain:

a) the first 9 values in the first row
b) then the next 3,
c) then the next 15
d) then the next x sets of 52 values where x is the number shown at the
end of the 15 (23 in this case)

Code:
--------------------
israeli
5
7
4
5
92
3
0
2 division
ligat ha'al
12 teams
beitar jerusalem
b. jerusalem
8
0
0
5
5
9
5
0
9
9
5
9
23

I'm not hopeful, and sense ridicule as I am not using all the 'lingo'
you guys do, but any help would be much appreciated!

--
NickG
NickG's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=33865

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
NickG

Can I assume that this isn't possible and we'll have to look to change
the general format of the database?