Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Desmond

Default formatting the list items for ComboBox created using Forms

I have created a ComboBox in the spreadsheet using Forms. Is it possible to
format, e.g. the first two items, as Blue and Bold? If so, how to do it.

Hope I explain what I am trying to achieve here clear enough. Any help
appreciated.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Desmond

Let's say it is from control toolbox, how should proceed? many thanks, Paul

"paul" wrote:

No
combo box from control toolbox maybe
--
paul

remove nospam for email addy!

"Desmond" wrote:

I have created a ComboBox in the spreadsheet using Forms. Is it possible to
format, e.g. the first two items, as Blue and Bold? If so, how to do it.

Hope I explain what I am trying to achieve here clear enough. Any help
appreciated.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
ophelia

Hi,
I was searching the forum, and I came across this thread, I'm looking
to do a similar thing, I know I have to use teh control toobar to
create my combo boxes, and I can do that fine, but all I want is for
different selections in my list to be different colours (background
colours)

Does anyone have any example code or know how to do this or point me in
the direction of a tutorial?

Thanks greatly!

--
ophelia