Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
BrianUVa

Default Yen

I need to make a spreadsheet with Japanese Yen. Am I being stupid and can't
find it under either the currency or accounting box, or are users actually
more likely to use the "лв" (Romanian currency) than the yen?

Not to denigrate the Romanians of course, it's just that I suspect Japan
plays a greater role in the world economy and thus would warrant a spot as
one of the several hundred of symbols Microsoft would include under
"currency" or "accounting."

Sorry - half rant, half request. Any help would be appreciated.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Nikki

go to format--cell--number--select Currency--scroll down there is Japanse
Yen--click ok. now when you type a number Yen sign will appear.

Nikki