Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
timbloke

Default Problems with date input

I've searched through the questions, but cannot find a logical explanation.
I've recently upgraded to Excel 2003, but for whatever reason it is usin
mm/dd/yyyy format as the default, rather than dd/mm/yyyy. I have checked,
double checked and checked again my regional settings which are EN (UK) and
have dd/mm/yyyy as the default, but it still won't change in Excel.

Anyone got any suggestions why?