Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Jeff

Default Userform

I have a userform, and when I load it - the cells =Rand() keep calculating
automatically and the whole screen goes blank. Is there any way to stop the
cells from calculating automatically when I load the userform?

Thanks for your help.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
renegan

This might work

You can use this before the load:

Application.Calculation = xlManual

After load is done you can turn it back to automatic:

Application.Calculation = xlAutomatic

--
renegan
renegan's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=10450