Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
BT

Default Dumb sorting question

How do I add those little buttons to the column headings that automatically
sorts the table?

thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bernard Liengme

Investigate the Data | Filter options.
best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme
www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme

"BT" wrote in message
How do I add those little buttons to the column headings that
automatically
sorts the table?

thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
David Billigmeier

Sounds like you're talking about AutoFilter:

<Data<Filter<AutoFilter

Dave