Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
AKPhil

Default adding name values

Excel 2003

Part 1:

From the menu: Insert = Name = Defined:

N =10
O =20
M =30

Spreadsheet cell K3 displays N.
Spreadsheet cell K4 displays O.
Spreadsheet cell K5 displays M.

Ive tried: =SUM(N+O+M) displays 60.
And =K3 displays N.
And =sum(K3+K4+K5) displays error #Value

In cell L10 for example, how do I add cells K3 + K4 + K5 such that in L10 is
displayed the number 60?

Part 2:

User inputs first number directly into spreadsheet, example range 1 to 10,
into cell B39.
Cell B40 then needs to check: If B39 < 10 then B40 = B39 + 1
Else B40 = 1

Hows the syntax work for this If statement setup?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
AKPhil

Disregard this note.

Part two has been fiqured out.

Part one is being worked on via more current threads.

Thanks!!

"AKPhil" wrote:

Excel 2003

Part 1: