Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Pastel Hughes

Default Reset Macro

I have a form which others use which contains a macro that adjusts the form
to fit their screen regardless of the resolution they are using. Is there a
way of automatically setting Excel back to the original zoom ratio, once the
file is closed?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Morris Cross

You could insert some code in

On Error Resume Next

etc to restore the settings that you consider to be the default.

HTH