Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Cillian

Default Import Email from Outlook into Worksheet

Hi,

I have to import emails from Outlook into an excel worksheet. I need to
import the full email (and any attachments).

Currently I copy the email to my desktop as a .msg file, then insert object,
create from file and display as icon.

Does anyone know a quicker way then this - it's driving me nuts!!

Thanks for any help

Regards

Cillian
--