Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Richard Dear

Default Converting a .wks file to .xls

I posted a request for help to open a .wks file in Excel. Mike Rogers replied
that he thinks the only way is to open the files in MSWorks and then 'save
as' with .xls extentions. Thanks Mike, that confirmed what I thought. Problem
is I don't have MSWorks. Is there someone out there with MSWorks willing to
convert the files for me? There are just ten files. If you could help please
email me directly at . Thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bryan Hessey

If you get no response then
http://www.rl-software.com/converter...b-to-excel.htm might help,
but I have no idea what 49 euro is in your currency.

HTH

--
Bryan Hessey
Bryan Hessey's Profile:

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bruce Sinclair

In article , Bryan Hessey wrote:

If you get no response then
http://www.rl-software.com/converter...b-to-excel.htm might help,
but I have no idea what 49 euro is in your currency.

About $100 :)

XL 2003 will read works 2 files.

HTH

Richard Dear Wrote:
I posted a request for help to open a .wks file in Excel. Mike Rogers
replied
that he thinks the only way is to open the files in MSWorks and then
'save
as' with .xls extentions. Thanks Mike, that confirmed what I thought.
Problem
is I don't have MSWorks. Is there someone out there with MSWorks
willing to
convert the files for me? There are just ten files. If you could help
please
email me directly at . Thanks.

Bruce

(if there were any)