Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Rich

Default Reference Libraries and Add-Ins

I am running an application in Excel 2003 that requires the following
reference libraries and add-ins:

Visual Basic for Applications
Microsoft Excel Object Library
OLE Automation
Microsoft Office Library
Microsoft Forms Object Library
Solver Excel Add-In

I cannot find any definitive documentation on what is and is not
automatically installed with Excel 2003. Can anyone tell me, for each
library/add-in, whether or not it is automatically installed with Excel 2003
and if not, how do I install it?

Thanks,
Rich
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
flow23

some of these are in the visual basic editior

to access Visual Basic editior.

Press Alt + F11 or go to Tools Macro Visual Basic editor

Once the editor opens

then click on Tools References and tick from the list

The Solver Excel Addin .. is in the Excel itself

click on Tools Addins and then select from the list

"Rich" wrote:

I am running an application in Excel 2003 that requires the following
reference libraries and add-ins:

Visual Basic for Applications
Microsoft Excel Object Library
OLE Automation
Microsoft Office Library
Microsoft Forms Object Library
Solver Excel Add-In

I cannot find any definitive documentation on what is and is not
automatically installed with Excel 2003. Can anyone tell me, for each
library/add-in, whether or not it is automatically installed with Excel 2003
and if not, how do I install it?

Thanks,
Rich

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I could not find this option for the solver excel... the visual basic editor.
I am trying to install the solver in excel 2003 and am having no luck. It
appears as an add-in under Tools, but it wont install. Please tell me how do
this? I have to do a project on excel with the solver for tomorrow!