DaveSunsation

Default Using Buttons

I like to know how to use a button in a spreadsheet (rather than having to
enter a value) that when clicked on would equal one (1) and have a default of
zero.
Frank Kabel

Hi
put something like the following code behind the button:

with activesheet.range("A1")
.value=-(.value)+1
end with

this toggles between 0 and 1