Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
gmservmgr

Default When I click refresh data virus message appears

I have a file that when I click to enable macros, then when I click to
refresh data a message comes up that says "The file cannot be opened because
your virus scanner has detected a problem with the file." I have run Norton
AntiVirus 2006 and it shows no virus. I can download the file and use it on
another computer and it works fine. I deleted Office Pro 2003 and completely
reinstalled it and it does the same thing. Help!!

Mike M
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Gilles Desjardins

I have found that Norton "sometimes" see problems where there are none. I my
case I have stopped using Norton and my problems have gone away. I use AVG
and since then...Peace and quiet.

Gilles