Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
linear designs

Default how do you make a linear design on microsoft excel

i need help on this because i really dont know wha to do, and its getting me
fustrated.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Peter

I think you need to explain what a Linear Design is!! I have heard the term
used sometime ago, but for the life of me can't remember anything more about
it.
--
Peter

"linear designs" wrote:

i need help on this because i really dont know wha to do, and its getting me
fustrated.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Otto Moehrbach

A linear design of what? Be more specific on what you want to do. For
instance, provide a procedure for doing what you want Excel to do if you
didn't have Excel and needed to do it manually. HTH Otto