Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Tom Chau

Default Create .NET components written in C# inside Excel Macro

Dear all,

I have written some .NET components in C# and compiled as DLL. With the
use of CLR, those components can be created successfully under pure VB
environment.

When I try to add the above DLL as a reference, the Excel reported me
the DLL is invalid.

I wonder whether those .NET components (objects) can be created in
Excel Macro.

Could somebody have previous experience provide me some guidelines to
handle the above issue?

Thanks in advance.

Tom