Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bryan

Default Custom Toolbar Button No Longer Runs Assigned Macro

Good morning,

At one time I developed and attached a custom toolbar which contains a
command button labeled "Sort Target Date". The command button was assigned
to a macro that highlighted the entire worksheet and sorted by the target
complete date column.

For some reason, when I click the command button now I get an error message
saying "Copy of Pricing - Tracking Tool.xls could not be found."

I tried running the assigned macro from the macro menu and it works fine.

I've drawn the conclusion that the issue is not with the macro but with the
toolbar command button that calls it.

Problem: How do I update the custom toolbar command button so that it
executes the macro properly? I've tried everyting I know - unfortunately, my
experience with custom toolbars is somewhat limited.

I appreciate any feedback.

Thanks,
Bryan
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Jim Rech

I'd just re-assign the macro to the tool button. View, Toolbars, Customize
and with the Customize dialog open right-click your tool button and pick
Assign Macro.

--
Jim