Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
EstherJ

Default MS Query import from Excel - Syntax Error

I am setting up a MS query linking it to a Excel spreadsheet which contains
the named range of Database. I go through the wizard choosing my fields and
when I click on Finish it gives me an error message saying "Syntax error in
FROM clause". The help feature does not give any explanation, so any ideas
would be welcome.

Thanks,

Esther
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
sean_f_howard

The problem is the range name Database, check out the article at

http://support.microsoft.com/default...171899#EDAGAAA

--
sean_f_howard

sean_f_howard's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=30953