Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Alim

Default I have 2 different excel files. How can I see variance?

I have 2 different excel files in which 1st column clients name is mentioned.
In second column sales amount is mentioned. File 1 relates to March 2005 and
File 2 relates to March 2006. I have to see variance of each customer.
Please bear in mind that few customers are new and few and abondend in file 2.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
rajkohli

A very good source of information about Comparing Files side by side and
using freeze pane.

http://office.microsoft.com/training...RC011212161033

If useful, please let us know.